With a hybrid water heater you will use 67% less energy and save on your utility bill. The yearly operating cost of a conventional water heater is approximately $558, where a hybrid water heater is $182. That is a savings of $376*!
Advantages of Hybrid
- Saves Money Every Year: Hybrid technology makes a big impact on utility bills and uses up to 67% less energy than a standard electric water heater.
- Energy Star Qualified and Assembled In America
- Compact and Versatile: The hybrid water heater fits in a similar footprint as a standard 50 gallon unit. It also uses existing water and electrical connections.
- Energy Efficient: There are various modes that contribute to the efficiency of this water heater. One mode, the hybrid mode, uses a combination of the heat pump and standard electric elements that will save homeowners each year on their utility bills.
- Limited 10-Year Warranty
* Based on DOE test procedures and comparison of a 2015 standard electric tank water heater using 4647 kWh per year vs. the GeoSpring hybrid electric water heater using 1514 kWh per year and national average electricity rate of 12 cents per kWh