Looking for reliable and affordable sewer line repair services in Kansas City? Look no further than A.B May! Our experienced team provides high-quality sewer line repair services. We use the latest technology and equipment to ensure that your sewer line is repaired properly and efficiently.
If you have a problem with your sewer line, don’t wait to get it fixed. A damaged sewer line will lead to all sorts of problems, including sewage backing up into your home, health hazards, and costly sewer line replacement.
Sewer Line Repair Services
Our team can handle many sewer line problems, including:
- Blockages: These start small and eventually can lead to sewage backing up into your home. Clearing blockages and keeping water flowing is essential to avoid burst pipes and other problems in your home.
- Cracked, broken, offset, or collapsed pipes: Old age impacts your home’s sewer pipes just like it does anything else in life. We want to avoid cracked, broken, and other issues with your home’s piping whenever possible.
- Bellied pipe: This occurs when ground or soil conditions cause the pipe to sink. The sunken pipe creates a valley that collects paper and waste, blocking your sewer line and potentially leading to burst pipes.
- Leaking joints: Leaking joints happen when the seals between pipes break, allowing water to escape. Eventually, this can cause damage to your foundation, lawn, and more.
Here’s what to expect from our sewer repair services:
- When A.B. May comes to your home, we evaluate the problem with you and answer any questions you have.
- We also take the time to notice the unique features of your home and yard before we diagnose the issue.
- After the problem has been identified, we go over possible options to solve the problem.
- Next, we always offer upfront pricing, and we will never start a repair without your approval.
Trenchless Sewer Repair
Trenchless sewer repair is a method of repairing your sewer system without having to dig up your yard. This type of repair is less invasive and can often be completed in a shorter amount of time than traditional methods. Trenchless sewer repair can be used to repair damage to your sewer line, root intrusion, or leaks.
Pipe bursting is a trenchless sewer repair method that involves breaking up the existing pipe and replacing it with a new one. This method is less disruptive than traditional methods and can be used in a variety of situations. Pipe bursting is typically used when the existing pipe is damaged or deteriorated and needs to be replaced.
Cured-in-Place Pipe Repair (CIPP)
CIPP lining is a trenchless rehabilitation method used to repair existing pipelines. It involves the insertion of a flexible, resin-impregnated liner into the damaged pipe. The liner is then cured in place using hot water or steam, which activates the resin and forms a new pipe within the old one. CIPP lining can be used to repair pipes with leaks, cracks, root intrusion damage, and corrosion.
What Causes Sewer Damage?
Sewer line damage is a common problem that can be caused by many factors. Tree roots, ground movement, and corrosion are the most common causes of sewer line damage.
- Tree roots: As trees grow, roots can penetrate sewer lines, causing cracks and breaks. When tree roots invade sewer lines, they can block the flow of sewage and cause backups.
- Ground movement: Soil erosion, settling, and shifting can all put pressure on sewer lines, causing them to crack or break. Changes in soil temperature can also cause expansion and contraction that can lead to sewer line damage.
- Corrosion: It can be caused by a variety of factors, including the type of pipe material, the presence of corrosive chemicals in the water, and the age of the pipes. In some cases, corrosion can lead to leaks and breaks in the sewer line.
Signs of Sewer Line Damage
Sewer line damage presents itself in many ways. Some of the most common signs are:
- Backups in your drains or toilets
- Gurgling sounds coming from your drains
- Unusual odors coming from your drains or yard
- Slow-draining sinks, tubs, or toilets
- Water pooling around your home’s foundation
If you notice any of these signs, it’s important to call us as soon as possible. Sewer line damage leads to serious problems if it’s not fixed – we can’t stress this enough!
A.B. May Are Your Sewer Line Repair Experts
Kansas City homeowners rely on A.B. May for sewer line repair services. Don’t wait until it’s too late, and you’re dealing with a sewage backup or worse – a collapsed sewer line. A.B. May has the experience and expertise to get the job done right. Call us today.