When your basement floods you could have hundreds to thousands of dollars lost in damp or drenched rugs, furniture, or other possessions - not to mention what it will cost you to repair your basement from water damage. Having a battery backup sump pump can give you peace of mind.
What can cause your sump pump to fail
and as a result, possibly cause flooding in your basement?
- If the power goes out, your main AC pump will not run
- If your main pump fails due to a mechanical problem, or if the pump is clogged with debris
- If the float switch on your main pump gets stuck or fails
- If the discharge pipe on your main pump is clogged or frozen
- If your sewer is full
We are here to help!
- Up front, flat rate pricing
- 24-hour emergency service
- Our conscientious plumbers wear shoe covers and use rubber-backed carpet mats to protect your property
- Weekly training meetings ensure continuing education in this rapidly changing industry
Workforce Trust – all employees are background and drug tested