Tankless Water Heater
A traditional water heater continuously heats water in the tank regardless of whether it is being used. However, with a tankless water heater, it heats water only when there is a demand for it.
- Energy Savings: this hot water heater operates only when there is a demand for hot water. This can reduce its annual energy cost by about 25%.
- Highly Efficient: tankless water heaters have the most efficient water heating technology on the market today.
- Reliable: if a unit is sized properly, a gas tankless water heater can deliver a continuous supply of water at a preset temperature (plus or minus one degree) at a rate that will supply the average household with all of their water-heating demand
- Durable: tankless water heaters can outlast conventional tank heaters up to 3 times as long with proper maintenance.
- Compact Size: The typical tankless heater is about the size of a small suitcase, which takes up significantly less space than a conventional water heater.
- Versatile: the unit can go almost anywhere in the house, including a closet or small storage areas.