Friday, May 27, 2016
There is an old expression, "it's not the heat, it's the humidity." Does your home get uncomfortably humid in the summertime? If you can relate, it might be time to invest in a dehumidifier. Below are some tell-tale signs that you should get one for your home.
Humidity provides the perfect conditions for mold growth. After all, mold will thrive in warm and moist environments. If you spot mold on your ceilings, it is a tell-tale sign that your home is too humid.
Your home should not have a musty odor or smell to it. If it does, there must be some mold lingering in your home.
Have you noticed condensation on your home's glass windows or doors even when it has not rained? If so, it is an indication that there is too much moisture in the air.
Is humidity a problem in your home during the warm summer months? If so, consider purchasing a dehumidifier. You can turn to the professional technicians at A.B. May for help. Call 913-370-4898 today to schedule service.