A typical furnace heats your home with these simple steps:
1. The furnace gathers cold air from your house.
2. Then it filters the air to clean it.
3. Next, gas burners heat up the air in your heat exchanger.
4. Warm air is then sent through the ductwork throughout your house.
5. As the air cools, it returns to the furnace through your cold air return duct.
This cycle continues to loop as your furnace maintains the temperature set by your thermostat.
You can customize comfort by adding high-performance blowers, humidifiers, air purifiers, or zoning to your furnace at any time.