Our technicians carry hundreds of parts on their trucks every day. However, we cannot keep all parts for the vast number of appliance makes and models in stock. When we need unstocked parts for your repair, we submit a special order parts request to our purchasing department. Most parts arrive within a few days. After the part has arrived, we will schedule a return call to install the part.
Standard Process for Replacement Parts
Occasionally it can be difficult to find replacement parts because appliance manufacturers are constantly changing models and parts production. In the event the needed part(s) for your repair is on backorder:
- Our customer service department will contact you to advise you of the delay and estimated delivery date.
- Our purchasing and customer service departments monitor the ETA and keep you informed.
- The parts company ships the part directly to your home.
- Once the part arrives, we contact you to schedule completion of your repairs.
- An A.B. May technician completes the repairs as soon as possible.