Replacement Home Appliance Parts in Kansas City
Our technicians carry hundreds of parts on their trucks every day. However, we cannot keep all parts for the vast number of appliance makes and models in stock. If we need an unstocked part for your repair, we will submit a special order parts request to our purchasing department. Most parts are shipped to your home within a few days. After the part has arrived, call us to schedule an appointment to complete the repair. We track all of our ordered parts, so we will reach out to you to schedule if we don’t hear from you.
Standard Process for Replacement Parts
Occasionally it can be difficult to find replacement parts because appliance manufacturers are constantly changing models and parts production. In the event the part we need for your repair is on backorder, this is what you can expect:
- Our customer service department will contact you to advise you of the delay and estimated delivery date.
- Our purchasing and customer service departments monitor the ETA and keep you informed.
- The parts company ships the part directly to your home.
- Once the part arrives, we contact you to schedule the completion of your repairs. You are also welcome to call us to set up the appointment.
- An A.B. May technician completes the repairs as soon as possible.
Service Award-Winning Service
Kansas City Area We serve a 50-mile radius around the Kansas City area, including the following cities:
Blue Springs | Brookside | De Soto | Fairway Parkville | Independence | Lee’s Summit Kansas City | Lake Quivira | Leawood | Liberty Merriam | Mission | Mission Hills | Waldo Olathe | Overland Park | Plaza | Prairie Village Gardner | Raytown | Roeland Park | Shawnee Spring Hill | Stilwell | Lenexa | Westwood