Professional Dryer Repairs in Kansas City
When your dryer malfunctions, it can be a frustrating disruption to your everyday routine. If laundry piles up, call the team at A.B. May for superior dryer repair services. Our highly trained technicians are here with same-day service to get your appliances back in working condition so that life can resume as normal. With our upfront pricing and available special offers, your next appliance repair doesn’t have to break the bank!
Why You Should Repair Your Dryer Instead of Replacing It
The overall life expectancy of a dryer is up to 20 years. However, since these systems have many complex components and must run efficiently to keep your energy bills in check, many will need repairs during their lifetime.
The good news is that most common dryer problems can be easily handled with repair and don’t require you to purchase a replacement. We only recommend getting a new dryer if you’re experiencing frequent overheating, breakdowns, or electrical issues.
Common Dryer Issues
As experts in the field, we’re used to dealing with the most common dryer problems and providing our customers with reliable and long-lasting solutions. Some common dryer issues we repair include:
- Strange noises or vibrations: These are signs of a failed dryer drum seal or glide bearing and result from overloading or foreign objects being accidentally loaded in the dryer.
- Minimal heat: If your dryer isn’t producing heat, you could have an issue with a thermal fuse or something more complex.
- No power: A dryer that won’t run may be due to various electrical issues, from an electronic control board failure to a broken power cord.
- Clothes won’t dry: When clothes aren’t drying, this signals an airflow issue like clogs or dirty dryer vents.
- Incomplete cycles: If your dryer shuts off before completing a cycle, it could be overheating or have a broken component.
Prompt Dryer Repairs
At A.B. May, we work hard to get our customers’ lives back on track with safe and efficient dryer repairs. Our professionals have the tools and skills to thoroughly troubleshoot your dryer and provide an accurate diagnosis before completing your repairs quickly. With available same-day service, we ensure prompt and consistently great service, all backed by our Do the Right Thing Guarantee!
Rely On A.B. May for Appliance Repairs in Kansas City
Trust A.B. May, Kansas City’s Heating, AC, Plumbing, Drain, Electrical & Appliance experts, for exceptional appliance repair service. We’ve been family-run for more than 60 years and are proud of our reputation for excellence thanks to our outstanding customer service and high-quality work. With our awards and affiliations, it’s no wonder we’re the local top choice for appliance repair!
Service Award-Winning Service
Kansas City Area We serve a 50-mile radius around the Kansas City area, including the following cities:
Blue Springs | Brookside | De Soto | Fairway Parkville | Independence | Lee’s Summit Kansas City | Lake Quivira | Leawood | Liberty Merriam | Mission | Mission Hills | Waldo Olathe | Overland Park | Plaza | Prairie Village Gardner | Raytown | Roeland Park | Shawnee Spring Hill | Stilwell | Lenexa | Westwood