Heat Pump Services in Kansas City
Want to heat and cool your home with one HVAC system? Heat pumps are your best bet. These energy-efficient HVAC units are a great choice for homeowners in Kansas City.
Whether you want to install a heat pump or need repairs for a malfunctioning one, A.B. May can help. We’re knowledgeable about these systems and can provide any heat pump services you need.
Heat Pump Installation & Replacement
If you notice unusually high energy bills or uneven heating or cooling in certain rooms, you likely need a new HVAC system. Heat pumps are an energy-efficient option that can quickly heat or cool your home.
Whether you need to replace your heat pump or want to switch over from a furnace, you can rely on A.B. May for heat pump installation or replacement services. Your HVAC technician will discuss your heating and cooling needs, tell you about different heat pump options, and install your new heat pump correctly.
Heat Pump Repairs in Kansas City
Like any other HVAC system, heat pumps can malfunction or break down. Don’t worry — A.B. May is here to help. Our team can diagnose any issue with your heat pump and perform the right repair. When we’re done, you’ll have consistent heating and cooling once again.
Signs You Need Heat Pump Repairs
Heat pump problems require immediate attention from a qualified HVAC technician. It may be time to request heat pump repairs if:
- Your system only warms or cools certain rooms: A functional heat pump will provide even heating or cooling to every room.
- Your heat pump makes odd sounds: Heat pumps make some noise when turned on, but you shouldn’t notice banging, screeching, or other loud sounds.
- Your system only warms or only cools: Your heat pump should be able to heat or cool as needed. If it doesn’t, there might be an issue with the reversing valve.
Heat Pump Maintenance
Do what you can to avoid the headaches of a malfunctioning heat pump — schedule heat pump maintenance with A.B. May. Our team offers preventive heat pump maintenance services to homeowners in Kansas City and surrounding areas.
During your heat pump tune-up, we will:
- Inspect the electrical connections
- Look over your air duct system
- Check your interior and exterior units
- Adjust the settings to test for heating and cooling
- Address any concerns you may have with your heat pump
Count On A.B. May for Heat Pump Services in Kansas City
For over 60 years, A.B. May has been a go-to choice for HVAC services in Kansas City. Our team does what it takes to deliver award-winning service every time.
Contact us online or call 913-383-3100 now to request heat pump installation, repair, or maintenance services in Kansas City.
Service Award-Winning Service
Kansas City Area We serve a 50-mile radius around the Kansas City area, including the following cities:
Blue Springs | Brookside | De Soto | Fairway Parkville | Independence | Lee’s Summit Kansas City | Lake Quivira | Leawood | Liberty Merriam | Mission | Mission Hills | Waldo Olathe | Overland Park | Plaza | Prairie Village Gardner | Raytown | Roeland Park | Shawnee Spring Hill | Stilwell | Lenexa | Westwood