Five Ways Home Warranty Plus With A.B. May Can Improve Your Life
Home Warranty Plus with A.B. May gives you a plan to take care of repairs that pop up in every home, making life just a little bit easier:
- A plan takes the stress out of repairs: Sometimes, the biggest headache with home repairs is figuring out who to call–or dealing with the mess a sketchy contractor leaves behind. Home Warranty Plus with A.B. May means you have a plan ready for when things go wrong. We answer our phones 24/7, hire well-trained technicians you can trust, respect your home, and include hundreds of covered repairs with your service fee.
- One call is all you need: Most home warranties subcontract with multiple repair companies to cover the different service trades. Instead, your repairs are completed by our own A.B. May-trained heating, cooling, plumbing, drain, electrical, or appliance technicians.
- Local is Better: When you have an urgent plumbing or air conditioning problem, you don’t want to deal with a national call center. Because we are local, we can respond quickly to your needs. We take the middle man out of scheduling repairs so that you can expect consistent service before, during, and after your repair.
- Customize your coverage: Because we offer different plans and service fees, you don’t have to pay for coverage you don’t need. All of our basic plans cover hundreds of heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical repairs. Our Gold plan also includes cooking and dishwashing appliance repairs. You can also add extra coverage if you have unique features like air purifiers or swimming pool motors.
- Expect the best: We work hard to offer exceptional home service to our customers. Every technician completes extensive training each year with our in-house technical training modules and onsite training lab. A.B. May supervisors also work on communication and troubleshooting skills. We stand behind our work and make things right if you experience an issue during your repair. When you call A.B. May, you can expect a positive, consistent experience with each service call.
Have questions? We would love to serve you. Contact our Home Warranty Specialists at email@example.com or 816-763-3330.
30% of audit is eligible for the Energy Efficient Home Improvement Tax Credit.
Fill out the form below, and we’ll contact you shortly to schedule your home service appointment.