Installation is the most important element of a comfortable and efficient home, yet many people overlook it when making a decision about which company to install their HVAC system. Did you know that most heating and cooling systems use much more energy than their advertised SEER rating? A recent study showed that there are 6 common installation errors that can significantly reduce both energy efficiency and comfort.
At A.B. May, we work hard to do things the right way from the start. That means designing a system specifically for you and your home, using high-quality equipment, pulling all appropriate city permits, and giving our installation technicians constant training on best practices. When you choose A.B. May, you can expect a high-quality installation.
Here’s what a typical A.B. May installation day looks like:
Before the Install:
- We call to confirm your installation appointment for that day. We will wait to send our team until we can reach you by phone.
- After the confirmation call, our install team will arrive at your home at your scheduled time to begin the job.
During the Install, we will:
- Wear shoe covers and lay down drop cloths to protect your home.
- Give you an approximate time of completion and guidelines for payment.
- Make sure that all new pieces of equipment are in ideal working order.
- Explain the new thermostat and go over instructions with you.
- Show you how to change the filter.
- Explain maintenance and warranty information.
After the Install, we will:
- Review and sign off on all appropriate paperwork with you.
- Collect the balance due.
- Thoroughly clean up the work area, leaving your home in the condition it was found or better.
We fully expect you to be satisfied with your new system and our workmanship. But if you experience any problems, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We will make it right for you. Our Parts and Labor Warranty on qualified new equipment protects you for 12 years, as long as your system receives maintenance at least once a year. Ask your service advisor for more information. It’s our pleasure to serve you.